Want a Career With:
Purpose, at Pace?
Impact, at Scale?
Connection, at Heart?
Opportunity, at Hand?
At Icon. You Can.
• Looking for a secure and permanent job that matters?
• Want to learn and grow fast, with a supportive team?
• Do you have a great work ethic and attention to detail?
You don’t need formal qualifications to join our compounding team as a Production Technician at our Mt Kuring-gai facility. But you do need a great eye for detail and to understand the importance of doing the job correctly.
In this job, you’ll process pharmaceutical products that are sent to hospitals and patients all around the country. Your work will help improve the quality of life for countless people across Australia.
What we do can sound daunting but it’s really not! And we’ll give you the training you need to grow your skills and your impact. Why? To deliver the best care possible, to as many people as possible, as close to home as possible.
In this role, you will:
- Assist your team in receiving orders and mixing the right ingredients to create patient specific doses of medication
- Check, pack and label final products to ensure the right pharmaceuticals are reaching the right people
- Help ensure a clean and sterile manufacturing environment
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider. We deliver life-saving pharmaceuticals every single day - from chemotherapy drugs through to sterile antibiotic and intravenous nutritional products.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end to end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
● Purpose, at Pace
We take pride in the fact we move fast. As a Production Technician, you’ll work at a pace that delivers results every day. And you’ll know that your efforts are making a huge difference to the lives of our patients, their families and communities.
● Impact, at Scale
Your precision and attention to detail are really important! You’ll help ensure our patients get the medication they need, when they need it. Our products are lifesaving and we’re improving countless lives daily - you’ll play an important part in that.
● Connection, at Heart
It can be daunting starting a new job in a new place. But we’ll welcome you in! Our team really look out for each other. We all want each other to do well.
● Opportunity, at Hand
This is a great opportunity to build a stable career. Mentored and supported by your manager and the rest of the team, you’ll access on-the-job training to help you keep growing.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can
Who are we looking for? You’ll:
- Really want to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have a steady hand and exceptional eye for detail- Enjoy working in a hive of activity with an enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Embrace change and commit to learning and growing with us
- Be available to work to an agreed roster from 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to joinSlade Health, and what makes you a great fit for the role.