About Epic Pharmacy:
Epic Pharmacy is one of Australia’s leading speciality pharmacy providers. We deliver top quality medication management and pharmacy services to hospitals and their patients. Underpinned by clinical excellence and a commitment to customer care, Epic delivers innovative medication management solutions for hospitals and oncology facilities.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovate, Connect, On-Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Professional development program
- Paid parental leave
- Formal induction and training provided
About the Role:
Permanent full-time opportunity for a Procurement and Purchasing Officer to join our Epic Pharmacy team in the Hollywood Private Hospital. You will work 38 hours per week between Monday – Friday. The primary purpose of this role is to provide support for all procurement activities within the site. Reporting directly to the Director of Pharmacy, your duties will include:
- Ensure that appropriate product levels are maintained and stored
- Stock purchasing
- Effective management of product recalls
- Coordinate rolling expiry date checks
- Coordinate stocktake activities
- Maintain purchasing systems
- Ensure all contractual obligations with the hospital sites are met
- Assist procurement team through the coordination of national purchasing, product and inventory management activities
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Sound experience of procurement function
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Initiative, accuracy and commitment to quality of service
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Problem solving skills
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.