- Supportive and Collaborative Team
- Career Opportunities – Successful and Expanding Company
- Due to Expansion - A Permanent Full-Time Position is available
We are looking for several motivated people with a positive can-do attitude to take up the post of a Procurement Assistant at our office located in South Brisbane QLD, on a permanent full-time basis (Monday – Friday - 38hrs/week). The primary purpose of these roles are to provide support for all procurement activities throughout the business.
Reporting directly to the Procurement Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Ensure all contractual obligations with each hospital site are met
- Assist the Procurement Team Leader through the coordination of national purchasing, product and inventory management activities
- Ensure that appropriate product levels are maintained and stored in accordance with legislative requirements
- Stock purchasing
- Effective management of product recalls
- Coordinate monthly expiry date checks
- Coordinate stocktake activities
- Maintain purchasing systems
The person we are looking for will ideally possess the following skills & credentials:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Pharmacy/FMCG experience will be highly regarded
- Sound experience of the procurement function
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
- Initiative, accuracy and commitment to quality of service
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to plan using foresight
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Problem solving skills
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
- A values-driven company culture that rewards its people
- Varied and unique career development pathways
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and new developments
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 14 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you. In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below a covering letter and resume must be attached.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.