Production Supervisor – Midnight Shift - Slade Health Mount Kuring-Gai, NSW
- 15:54 to 00:00 Shift Monday-Friday
- 18 Month Contract Position - Mount Kuring-Gai Location
Slade Health is a division of ICON Group. Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, total parental nutrition, antibiotics and analgesics.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced employee to increase our leadership team in our facility in Mount Kuring-gai. This role operates in a full-time capacity 15:54 to 00:00 Monday - Friday and reports directly to the late shift Production Manager.
There will be an expectation of some weekend work throughout the year and overtime when required.
- Ensure the compounding facility is maintained and utilised according to SOP’s
- Regularly coach and appraise performance of staff members to achieve maximum performance
- Develop performance objectives and individual career plans and monitor performance objectives on a regular and timely basis.
- Drive the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by communicating clear performance expectations, developing and supporting the achievement of company, site or team goals.
- Actively promote a culture of continuous improvement to increase product quality, safety, customer service and employee engagement.
- Identify on-going training needs
- Communicate departments goals and objectives to the team
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science Discipline (preferable including study in subjects such as microbiology and chemistry), or compensating work experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of TGA.
- Previous experience in a cleanroom environment
- Experience in developing, coaching and managing others
- Highly organised and able to successfully manage a large team
- Kaizen and 5S training is highly desired but not required
How to Apply:
Have you ticked all of the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you!
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A cover letter and resume must be attached.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.