Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With more than 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia, and provides access for patients to medical oncology, clinical haematology and radiation oncology clinical trials.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development
About the role:
A new 12 month contract Project Manager position is available, with flexibility for the role to be located in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Joining our Enterprise Project Management Office, you will work closely with the EPMO Development Delivery Manager and very importantly, the Pharmacy leadership team to ensure the efficient and effective scoping, scheduling and execution of new infrastructure, operationalising tender outcomes and other pharmacy projects.
We have a number of exciting pharmacy projects upcoming including the development of new small to medium infrastructure (fitout) and business transition projects, to coordination of tender programs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the projects day-to-day teams and activities
- Provide accurate reporting and project data for monthly project reporting
- Develop and implement the plans to deliver assigned pharmacy projects efficiently
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure Icon Group maximizes the effective use of its project resources
- Support the development of project business case and charters
- Ensure the projects operate within operational and project budgets
- Solid experience in a similar role, Health project management or a Pharmacy technical team leadership role. You may also be a highly recommended Project Coordinator seeking your next career move.
- Exposure to small to medium healthcare projects, preferably in pharmacy or cancer care development (lease fitout and commissioning of sites)
- An understanding of Pharmacy licensing and or procurement/commissioning would be highly advantageous
- Exceptional project planning skills – hands on schedule and task management and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel interstate where required