QUALITY ASSOCIATE – SLADE HEALTH, MT. KURING-GAI
- State of the Art Facility – Successful and Expanding Company
- Supportive and Collaborative Team Environment
- Permanent Full-Time Position – Mt Kuring-gai Location
Slade Health is a division of ICON Group. It is an innovative national sterile compounding service provider with TGA Licensed manufacturing facilities based in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. At Slade Health, we produce aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs, analgesics and antibiotics for use by patients in hospitals.
About the role:
As an integral member of the Quality team, you will report to the Site Quality Manager and work closely with Operations to ensure that the compounding centre operates in compliance with regulatory and GMP requirements ensuring that the products compounded are of the highest quality. This is a permanent full-time position working 76 hours a fortnight Monday to Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 5.06 PM.
- Investigation and root cause analysis of non-conformances, supplier and customer complaints
- Writing of customer complaint responses and monthly reports
- Participating in risk assessment, change control, validation, internal audits, document reviews, CAPA and recall activities
- Conducting and coordinating training on Quality procedures and requirements.
You will drive ongoing continuous improvement in Quality performance across the site and the business. This means identifying key areas of focus and implementing improvements to raise compliance and efficiency and engaging with stakeholders to promote the Quality culture.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a GMP compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in a sterile compounding environment (desirable)
- Experience in development and application of Quality Systems
- Experience with regulators of pharmaceutical manufacture (eg TGA)
- Experience in continuous quality improvement
- Competency in common IT software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio)
- Competent in project, time and task management
- Tertiary qualification in a Science discipline (preferably including study in microbiology or chemistry
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment where quality is paramount. You will have a proactive approach, exceptional communication skills and be a strong leader/role model.
How to apply:
If you think you have the skills we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the link below – a covering letter and resume must be attached.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.