QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN – GEEBUNG, QLD
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Reasonable Work Hours
- 6 Month Full-Time (9 to 5 Monday to Friday) Contract Position – Geebung, QLD Location
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, you will work closely with the Operations department, providing quality control support to the compounding centre, with a strong continuous improvement focus. The role is offered on a 6 month contract full-time basis working Mon – Fri from 9AM to 5PM) as above at our Geebung site. Some weekend work and overtime may be required
- Maintain the microbiological, non-viable and chemical monitoring of the compounding centre
- Liaison with external service providers
- Assist in calibration, certification activities and validation of processes and staff
- Coordinate media fills
- Maintain and organise the site micro laboratory
- Coordinate cytotoxic and antibiotic residue monitoring of cleanrooms
- Prepare new Quality Documents and revision/update of existing documents
- Participate in risk assessment activities
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to comply with PIC/s and documented quality system procedures.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science discipline (Microbiology/Bio Science).
- Experience in microbiology is desirable.
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment.
- Previous experience in a cleanroom or GMP-compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of TGA PIC/s requirements (preferable)
- Training in GMP and Quality Systems (preferable)
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement philosophy is desirable.
How to Apply:
Have you ticked the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au