QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN – GEEBUNG, QLD
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Reasonable Work Hours
- 6 Month Full-Time (9 to 5 Monday to Friday) Contract Position – Geebung, QLD Location
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA accredited manufacturing facilities based in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. As a well-established industry name, Slade has been producing aseptically compounded pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs for use by patients in hospitals for over 50 years.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, you will work closely with the Operations department, providing quality control support to the compounding centre, with a strong continuous improvement focus. The role is offered on a 6 month contract full-time basis working Mon – Fri from 9AM to 5PM) as above at our Geebung site. Some weekend work and overtime may be required
- Maintain the microbiological, non-viable and chemical monitoring of the compounding centre
- Liaison with external service providers
- Assist in calibration, certification activities and validation of processes and staff
- Coordinate media fills
- Maintain and organise the site micro laboratory
- Coordinate cytotoxic and antibiotic residue monitoring of cleanrooms
- Prepare new Quality Documents and revision/update of existing documents
- Participate in risk assessment activities
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to comply with PIC/s and documented quality system procedures.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Science discipline (Microbiology/Bio Science).
- Experience in microbiology is desirable.
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment.
- Previous experience in a cleanroom or GMP-compliant pharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of TGA PIC/s requirements (preferable)
- Training in GMP and Quality Systems (preferable)
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement philosophy is desirable.
How to Apply:
Have you ticked the above boxes? Are you ready for a new challenge? If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.