Radiation Therapist (Casual) - Icon Cancer Centre Wahroonga, Sydney NSW
Join the Radiation Therapist Team at our Cancer Care and Treatment Centre, Located within the Sydney Adventist Hospital.
Key Points – The Opportunity
- Develop your Career within a Highly Innovative, Patient-Focussed, Rapidly Expanding Company.
- Be Part of a Growing Integrated Hospital Campus, Delivering Comprehensive Cancer Services to the Local Community.
- Deliver Exceptional Patient Care with Cutting-Edge Technology and Therapy Techniques.
- Casual Position – Wahroonga, NSW
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into Asia and New Zealand. With over 700 employees, our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 16 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres, integrating medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy, offering a uniquely comprehensive suite of services for cancer patients.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Casual Radiation Therapist to join our team in Wahroonga. The primary purpose of the position is to provide quality radiation therapy planning and treatment as prescribed by a Radiation Oncologist. This role reports to the Clinical Lead Radiation Therapist.
- Provide high-quality, safe, patient-centred clinical radiation therapy planning and treatment delivery services that complies with all relevant safety and quality standards.
- Maintain the highest standards of patient care and continually enhance the quality of service and patient experience.
- Liaise with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure patient needs are met in a timely manner.
- Exhibit a strong patient focus and treating all patients and their carers with respect, dignity, and equality.
- Support a high-performance culture that delivers quality patient care services through a patient centric and collaborative approach.
About the people we’re going to hire:
Our dynamic and innovative teams collaborate closely to maintain a team focus on providing cutting edge radiation therapy techniques. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, motivated and quick to adapt in a supportive environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven technical proficiency in radiation therapy treatment planning and delivery.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills that inspire the trust and confidence required to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and a commitment to, the delivery of high-quality radiation therapy services.
- Ability to adhere to clinical protocols and procedures.
- Understanding of the service delivery model within the private healthcare sector.
- Demonstrable capacity to work effectively and positively both independently, and as a member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Current AHPRA Radiation Therapist registration with NSW Radiation User Licence.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.