Registered Nurse (Part Time) – Icon Cancer Centre Windsor Gardens, Adelaide, SA
Key Points - The Opportunity
Key Points - The Opportunity
- Develop your Oncology Nursing Career within a Highly Innovative, Rapidly Expanding Company with Attractive and Varied Career Pathways
- Deliver Exceptional Patient Care with a Supportive and Collaborative Team and receive Radiation & Medical Oncology Exposure.
- Part Time, No Weekends – State-of-the-Art Facilities, Windsor Gardens, Adelaide, South Australia
This is an opportunity to join a community that truly holds human connections close to heart. We work with purpose at a fast pace, and we genuinely appreciate that all contributions make an impact. Our work is always important and not always easy, and we know the secret ingredient is our incredible, supportive people.
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 16 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
Want to learn more about Icon Cancer Centre Windsor Gardens and take a virtual tour? Come have a look - https://iconcancercentre.com.au/centre/windsor-gardens/
About the Role:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team on a part-time basis, with potential shifts between 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. Based at Icon centre at our world class cancer centre in Windsor Gardens, this role reports to the Nurse and is responsible for providing radiation and medical oncology nursing care to our patients.
- Contribute expert advice and demonstrate contemporary nursing knowledge and skill in oncology nursing practice in accordance with current legislation and professional standards and codes of practice.
- Support the Nurse Manager in the day to day operations.
- Administer chemotherapy and supportive care treatments
- Support a high performance culture that delivers quality patient care services through a patient centric and collaborative approach.
- Manage and educate patients undergoing radiation therapy.
- Learn new skills and be at the forefront of cancer treatment in Australia.
About the person we’re going to hire:
To ensure our integrated cancer centre delivers an exceptional experience for patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors, we are seeking a candidate who consistently demonstrates values aligned to those of the organisation, flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hold current registration with AHPRA.
- Recent experience in Radiation and/or Medical Oncology Nursing (preferred, but not essential).
- Demonstrate a commitment to the provision of exceptional patient care.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the delivery of high quality patient care and service.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients and stakeholders, please attach a cover letter and resume to your application using the ‘Apply’ button.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.