Registered Nurse – Icon Cancer Centre Adelaide, SA
- Friendly and Supportive Team with a Career Development Focus
- Part of a Multidisciplinary Team Delivering Medical Oncology, Haematology and Immunotherapy Services to Patients
- Coordinate Various Clinical Trials as Part of Icon Adelaide’s Nation Leading Research Programs
- Permanent Part-Time Position, Tennyson Centre, Kurralta Park, Adelaide
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 17 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We have an amazing opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team on a permanent part-time basis at our day hospital facility at the Tennyson Centre, in Kurralta Park. Working with a dynamic collaborative team, you will report to the Nurse Manager and be involved in the delivery of medical oncology, haematology, immunotherapy, and clinical trial services to patients in our supportive day hospital environment. The registered nurse must have a genuine interest in caring for cancer patients and their families. We will provide a full training program through our dedicated nurse education team. There are opportunities to gain further professional development as a part of a busy day hospital environment participating in clinical trials and a growing national organisation.
- Provide exceptional cancer care to our patients and their families
- Work within a positive and dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Administer chemotherapy and supportive care treatments
- Learn new skills and be at the forefront of cancer treatment in Australia
If you have a good work ethics, motivated and passionate about providing quality patient care, we want to hear from you. In return we offer:
- Ongoing professional development & training
- Career development opportunities
- Work life balance – Between Monday and Friday 8am to 6pm
- Internal rewards & recognition program
To enable our Icon Cancer Centre Adelaide to provide patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors an exceptional experience, we are seeking candidates who will bring a positive outlook to the workplace and embrace the opportunity to work in a setting delivering cancer care and supportive treatment to patients and their families. We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion and drive to learn.
Skills & Experience:
- Current AHPRA registration
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- 3 years or more of clinical experience
- Ability to work successfully within a team structure
- Patient centric approach to nursing
- Computer skills
- Experience in oncology or high acuity nursing
- Chemotherapy competent
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.