Registered Nurse (Permanent FT and PT Availabilities) – Icon Cancer Centre Richmond and East Melbourne, VIC
- Develop your Career within a Highly Innovative, Patient-Focussed, Rapidly Expanding Company
- Be Party of a Comprehensive Cancer Precinct Delivering Cancer Services to the Local Community
- Competitive Remuneration + Yearly Professional Development Allowance
- Permanent Part-Time Position, Monday to Friday Shifts Only, Epworth Richmond and Epworth Freemasons
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 700 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of 6 day oncology hospitals, 17 radiation oncology centres and 8 comprehensive centres offering, medical oncology, haematology and radiation oncology services under one roof. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services and pharmacy.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, and our extensive reach in Victoria, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
About the Role:
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team on a part time basis, based at Icon Cancer Centre with the opportunity to work across both our Epworth Richmond and Epworth Freemasons sites. This role reports directly to the Nursing Unit Manager and is responsible for providing radiation oncology nursing care to our patients.
- Contribute expert advice and demonstrate contemporary nursing knowledge and skill in oncology nursing practice in accordance with current legislation and professional standards and codes of practice.
- Support the Nurse Unit Manager in the day to day operations of the service.
- Support a high performance culture that delivers quality patient care services through a patient centric and collaborative approach.
About the person we’re going to hire:
To ensure our integrated cancer centre delivers an exceptional experience for patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors, we are seeking a candidate who consistently demonstrates values aligned to those of the organisation, flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hold current registration with AHPRA.
- Oncology experience is highly regarded but not essential
- Demonstrate a commitment to the provision of exceptional patient care.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the delivery of high quality patient care and service.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and have a special interest in working for an organisation that delivers outstanding care and service to patients and stakeholders, please attach a cover letter and resume to your application using the ‘Apply’ button.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.