At Icon. You Can.
We are looking for a Relieving Pharmacist to join us in a permanent full-time capacity to deliver optimum patient-centred pharmaceutical care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with clinical team and develop a broad range of hospital skills in a fast-paced and supportive environment. You will have the opportunity to partner with an expert team of allied health professionals and doctors to leave a positive impact on patient care.
In this role, you’ll:
- Conduct medication chart reviews and medication reconciliation
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Coordinate patient medication requirements for inpatient stay, day infusions and discharge
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure excellent customer service to clients and patients
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Educate and advise staff and customers on health promotion, disease prevention, drug selection and the proper use of medicines
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Hospital Pharmacist, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated team who are committed to outcomes. Structured training and support will be provided for you to succeed.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be a Registered Pharmacist with experience working in an Australian pharmacy
- Have a compassionate and team-oriented attitude
- Be highly driven to achieve the best possible care through your high attention to detail
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Minimum 1 year of dispensing experience in an Australian based hospital or community pharmacy
- Current AHPRA registration
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join us, and what makes you a great fit for the role.