Are you a Dispensary Technician wanting to grow your skills in hospital, oncology and clinical pharmacy services? Want to be part of a connected, successful team?
Looking for a company with plenty of opportunities to grow and progress?
At Icon. You Can.
Permanent full-time role for a Pharmacy Technician who enjoys travelling and is seeking variety in their workload. Based at Newcastle, you will be required to rotate across our pharmacies in Sydney, Central Coast, Gosford, Mid-North Coast and occasionally Canberra to cover blocks of planned leave to assist in the delivery of modern, patient-focused pharmacy services.
Gain the chance to upskill your experience in hospital, oncology and clinical pharmacy services.
In this role, you’ll:
- Dispense and supply medications for hospital patients and outpatients
- Assist with managing ward imprest and stock management activities
- Customer account billing and record management
- Support patients, carers, hospital staff and associated employees
- Produce medication discharge profiles
- Undertake delivery and collection of medication
- Assist with patient account enquiries
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Travel allowance
- Flights and accommodation provided
- Access to paid parental leave
- Informative and structured training
- Professional development program
- Employee Assistance Program
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
We know that as a Dispensary Technician, you’ll want to improve the quality of life for as many people as you can – and you’ll achieve that here. This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to individualise customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be working alongside a connected, successful team who really care about you, and are proud of the professional services they provide.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
- Be an adaptable individual who can work effectively in diverse teams and autonomously
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have time management, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a knowledge of the PBS and have experience dispensing medication in an Australian based pharmacy
Experience in a hospital or oncology is not mandatory as training is provided. An interest in the field is key to succeeding.
A current drivers licence and roadworthy car are mandatory.
How to apply?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.