About Slade Pharmacy:
Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industry. We integrate hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
Part of something bigger:
We are part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest and fastest growing integrated cancer care provider with an emerging presence in New Zealand, Singapore and China. Therefore, we follow and live by the same values of Innovation, Connecting, Purpose, Energy and Nurture.
Why choose us?
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon's future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Rewards and recognition program
- Structured training provided
- Opportunity for professional development
- Paid parental leave
About the role:
Two Permanent part-time opportunities for Pharmacists eager to get out from behind the counter and truly engage with patients. Opportunity to work within Monash Clayton, a major IVF clinic or support our large retail pharmacy in Richmond in order to make difference to patient care. Shifts below:
- Thursday 8am – 4pm (Richmond)
- Saturday 10am – 3pm (Richmond)
- Friday 11am – 4pm (Clayton)
- Saturday 7am – 10am (Clayton)
- Dispense and supply medication and pharmacy products
- Monitor the accuracy of prescriptions dispensed by pharmacy technicians
- Assist with professional services
- Build and manage relationships with the staff and nurses at Monash IVF Clayton
- Counsel patients, carers and associated employees
We are seeking enthusiastic registered pharmacists who have the ability to work autonomously and within a team. With an eagerness to learn, you will use your previous experience in an Australian based pharmacy to contribute to patient care. High attention to detail the ability to multi-task are key to succeeding.
How to apply?
Please directly apply and attach a resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.