Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia. Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
About the role:
Due to internal movement, we are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join us on a full-time 6-month contract based at our head office in South Brisbane. As a key member of the cyber security team and the broader IT team, you will be accountable for critical activities across a very broad range of technical and non-technical domains, including governance, risk and compliance, business enablement and cyber security operations.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining and improving key ISMS documentation (policies, standards, operational procedures) to facilitate alignment with ISO27001
- Supporting the Cyber Resilience Program with the scoping, design and implementation of new security technologies and capabilities where appropriate
- Operational and hands-on use of a large set of IT and cyber security technologies, including among others: email protection, cloud account defense, CASB, DLP, Microsoft Azure security dashboards, training & awareness platforms, vulnerability management, MDM and MFA
- Alongside Business Leaders and other stakeholders facilitate cyber security risk assessments, business impact assessments, cyber security attestations, information risk assessments
- Maintaining security exposure treatment plans for tier 1 IT systems
- Review of IT systems permissions and access to business-critical information on a quarterly basis
- Supporting the Cyber Security Manager with the planning and delivery of training and awareness campaigns
- Coordinating security incident response activities, including writing of post-incident reports
- Scoping and coordinating penetration-testing with the infrastructure team and third-party service providers
- Tertiary qualification in Information Technology or related field
- Holds relevant cyber security certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM)
- 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology with a focus on cyber security
- Significant hands-on experience with common public cloud platforms and other IT technologies
- Deep understanding and practical application of risk management approaches from a cyber security perspective
- A flexible, pragmatic and positive willingness to work in a team and business where circumstances and requirements can change rapidly
Do you have what it takes?
Please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.