Why choose us?
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer services include over 30 cancer centres, 3 large chemotherapy compounding facilities and over 50 pharmacies across Australia. Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia.
We are truly dedicated to providing genuine patient-centred care and what unites us is the community we have built. Icon’s future success depends on the quality and commitment of our team, so we are devoted to empowering our people to thrive in their career through personal and professional growth and development.
- Valued rewards program and staff benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities
About the role:
2 newly created opportunities available on permanent full-time basis to join our IT team. Option to work in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne. Both positions are key in supporting Icon Group’s infrastructure across all divisions and geographies both domestic and internationally.
As a Senior Infrastructure Specialist, you will assist in the operations of Icon Group’s IT infrastructure covering datacentres, virtualisation, cloud services, disaster recovery, security and various infrastructure applications. Among general infrastructure responsibilities your focus will also be on supporting our global Azure and Citrix environments.
As a End User Senior Infrastructure Specialist, you will assist in the operations of Icon Group’s IT infrastructure covering end user environments utilised by all staff. Your focus will be on ensuring a reliable and security focused end-user environments across desktops, laptops and virtualised platforms. You will be looking to modernise our SOE away from Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) to Endpoint Manager (InTune) with an emphasis on hardened security.
We are seeking proactive and flexible individuals who are able to take initiative and effectively prioritise their workload. You will have a willingness to share ideas and perspectives while being able to work autonomously and within a team. High attention to detail and effective communication skills are key in succeeding.
Key requirements for Senior Infrastructure Specialist:
- Experience supporting Citrix technologies (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Cloud Services)
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft technologies (Server OS, Active Directory, Group Policies)
- Experience in deploying and supporting complex solutions in public cloud environments (Azure IAAS, SAAS, PAAS)
Key requirements for End User Senior Infrastructure Specialist:
- Experience in creating, maintaining and supporting a multi-lingual Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
- Experience operating and maintaining Infrastructure toolsets/software (SCCM, Package management, FSLogix)
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft technologies (Desktop OS, Group Policies, Autopilot, Endpoint Manager)
How to apply?
Please directly click on the advertisement to apply and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.