We currently have a wonderful full-time opportunity for a self-motivated marketing and communication professional. Located in our Singapore Head Office, the Senior Manager, Marketing (ASEAN & Hong Kong) will have responsibility for understanding business drivers, challenges and needs to build patient capacity, develop the patient experience and deliver on strategic objectives. The purpose of this role is to provide strategic and tactical marketing and communication support to the relevant Executive and managers, while ensuring alignment to the wider Icon Group marketing strategy.
- With the Group Executive [Brand & Communication] and Icon ASEAN & Hong Kong CEO, define the marketing and communication strategy for the division and align with Icon Group global positioning
- Augment business development activity, executing marketing plans to support doctor introduction, profile shared care partner activity in the region and market service/centre evolutions in line with brand and market position
- Leverage Group content and resources to deliver relevant, local social media and digital marketing strategies
- Develop and deliver external communications and executive messaging
- Manage earned and paid media opportunities, including spokesperson management and briefing, content development (or leveraging Group capability) and subsequent cross-channel profiling
- Build internal and external relationships to leverage patient stories including relationships with advocacy groups (cancer groups and societies) and Icon patients
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Tertiary Qualification in Business
- Ideally - experience in the health industry and knowledge of health industry governance
- At least 7-10 years marketing experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A strategic and results driven mindset with a keen sense for marketing opportunities
- An active hands-on personality with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data analysis for marketing strategies
- The ability to work under pressure with short delivery timelines
- A mature and highly motivated way of thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Icon Cancer Centre Singapore provides a holistic approach to cancer care, aligning each stage of a patient’s cancer journey with the information and support they need from diagnosis, through to treatment and beyond.
In 2016, Icon Cancer Centre Singapore became part of Icon Group – Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider, with a growing reach into Asia and New Zealand.
We have a strong and prominent team of medical oncologists, haematologists and radiation oncologists who have received specialist training and worked in world-renowned cancer centres. They are committed to delivering personalised, evidence-based treatment plans to support patients and their families through their cancer treatment.
How to Apply:
If you are highly enthusiastic, quick to adapt in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about healthcare, we want to hear from you.
If you meet the above criteria, please directly apply to the advertisement and attach your resume and cover letter to your application.