Site Manager – Icon Cancer Centre, Windsor Gardens, SA
- Lead a Multidisciplinary Team at our High-Performing, Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Centre, Providing Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy and Treatments for Blood Disorders
- Be Supported with Icon’s Rapidly Growing National Network of Experts and Development Programs
- Excellent Remuneration Package including Yearly Professional Development Allowance
- Permanent Full-Time Position, Windsor Gardens, SA
Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated private cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 950 employees our Australian cancer services division is made up of over 33 sites nationally, offering a range of medical oncology, haematology, and radiation oncology services. The group also encompasses chemotherapy compounding services, pharmacy, research.
Icon is dedicated to providing exceptional cancer care to communities across Australia. Given the size of Icon, we can provide extensive opportunities within an ideal environment to progress your career, access far reaching opportunities and be part of an innovative market leader at the forefront of cancer care.
Learn More about our Windsor Gardens Centre: https://iconcancercentre.com.au/centre/windsor-gardens/
About the Role:
The primary purpose of the role is to provide strong operational leadership to the multidisciplinary team to ensure the service is running effectively, efficiently and in accordance with the organisations policies, procedures, and legislative requirements of applicable governing bodies. The Site Manager will support and drive strategic business initiatives and contribute toward developing and upholding a high performance culture that is in alignment with Icon’s vision and values, to ultimately deliver exceptional patient-centred care. With a significant pipeline of development and growth ready to be implemented across the site and service, this is a rare opportunity that you don’t want to miss.
The position will operate in a full-time permanent capacity, 76 hours/fortnight (Monday to Friday). The role will report to the State Manager (SA) and holds the direct responsibility of operational, financial, and human resource management of the site.
- Provide effective operational leadership and management to the multidisciplinary team
- Monitor, report, forecast, and respond to total site performance against financial, operational, and quality KPIs
- Establish and maintain the highest standards and continually enhance the quality of service and patient experience
- Apply effective resource and workflow management strategies to optimise quality, efficiency and productivity
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture that delivers quality patient care services through a patient centric and collaborative approach
- Develop plans for improvement and innovation in service delivery
- Establish and maintain exceptional doctor relationships – internal and external
- Partner with Business Development Manager to develop, deliver, and monitor the site’s operational plan
To ensure our Windsor Gardens site delivers an exceptional experience for patients, their families, doctors, our staff and visitors, we are seeking candidates who consistently demonstrate values aligned to those of the organisation and in addition, flexibility and a 'can-do' attitude.
In return we offer a friendly, flexible and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, unique rewards and benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative market leader.
Skills and Experience
This is a frontline management position and you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of the service delivery models within the public and private healthcare sectors
- Experience in a management role in a healthcare organisation with a demonstrated consultative leadership style
- Capacity to lead enthusiastically, communicate effectively and manage people while balancing the delivery of safe quality patient care with the varying and/or conflicting demands of stakeholders
- Financial, analytical and business planning capabilities in a service delivery framework where KPIs are used to manage and achieve performance outcomes
- Ability to engage team members in delivering safe quality cancer care services in a highly regulated and dynamic environment
- Strong commitment to team member development facilitated through assessment, learning and development programs
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Undergraduate or post-graduate healthcare qualification,
- Undergraduate or post-graduate qualification in health administration or management/business (highly regarded)
- Current AHPRA Registration (if applicable to profession)
- SA Radiation Use License (if applicable to profession)
If you meet the above criteria, please apply by clicking on the Apply link below, attaching a covering letter and resume.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.