Join Slade Pharmacy full-time at the Epworth Hospital Richmond. If you’re looking for a new career, have experience managing or working with stock then this is the role for you.
Permanent full-time role to work 38 hours per week at the Epworth Hospital in Richmond. Your key responsibilities include:
- Receive, process, scan and distribute hospital ward medication orders and IV fluids
- Send orders to suppliers in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that stock arrives on time for distribution to client hospitals
- Complete pharmacy transfers between Richmond and our East Melbourne sites utilising the Slade vehicle
- Maintain hospital ward and theatre medication levels including scanning, packing and checking expiry dates
- Participate in scheduled pharmacy stock takes
- Return unwanted/damaged stock back to wholesaler for credit
- Process store transfers to and from our Richmond site
- Process receipts of all supplier invoices and credit notes
Who are we?
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
- Valued rewards and recognition program
- Formal induction and training provided
- Professional development program to advance your career
- Access to novated lease options via our partner RemServ
- Access to paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking someone who can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. With previous experience managing or working with stock, you will have high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing demands and communicate effectively with your team.
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have strong organisational, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Valid driver’s licence
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Slade Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.