Part-Time Store Person - Slade Pharmacy Richmond
Join Slade Pharmacy part-time at the Epworth Hospital Richmond. Suitable for someone who has had any form of experience managing or working with stock.
At Icon. You Can
This is a permanent part-time role to work 51 hours per fortnight at the Epworth Hospital in Richmond.
Working Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8am to 4.30pm, and Saturday 11am to 2pm, your key responsibilities will see you doing the following:
- Receive, process, scan and distribute hospital ward medication orders and IV fluids
- Send orders to suppliers in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that stock arrives on time for distribution to client hospitals
- Maintain hospital ward and theatre medication levels including scanning, packing and checking expiry dates
- Participate in scheduled pharmacy stock takes
- Return unwanted/damaged stock back to wholesaler for credit
- Process store transfers to and from our Richmond site
- Process receipts of all supplier invoices and credit notes
Who are we?
Slade Pharmacy integrates hospital, community and compounding pharmacy services to the oncology sector and private hospitals across NSW, Victoria and Queensland. We have a strong track record of technological innovation and are a lead provider of medication management services.
We’re a proud part of Icon Group, Australia’s largest provider of end-to-end cancer care.
A career with us brings you:
Purpose, at Pace
This can be a busy role and there’s always plenty to do. But we never lose sight of the importance of what we do, every single day.
Impact, at Scale
Through your attention to detail and ability to deliver customer service and care, you’ll help countless people in your local community and beyond. Working with us you’ll know that your contribution goes further - Icon Group delivers 2.5 million patient interactions, in 120 places, in 5 countries.
Connection, at Heart
You’ll be part of a connected, successful team who truly care about you.
Opportunity, at Hand
We’re growing and evolving every day - so the sky really is the limit on where you can go with us. Whether it’s professional development, a promotion, or a move to a whole new area, there are so many chances to grow. Just put up your hand.
Put simply, At Icon. You Can.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking someone who can work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. With previous experience managing or working with stock, you will have high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing demands and communicate effectively.
- Be driven by the desire to have a positive impact on another person’s life
- Have strong organisational, communication and teamwork skills
- Embrace change and commit to learning
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude
Please attach a resume and cover letter showing us why you’d love to join Slade Pharmacy, and what makes you a great fit for the role.
Icon Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all employees. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds.
COVID Health Requirement
In submitting your application, you understand and acknowledge that a state government public health order, direction and/or regulation may be applicable to the workplace and/or role that you are applying for (“COVID Health Requirement”). You acknowledge and agree to comply with any applicable COVID Health Requirement including, but not limited to, providing us with information regarding your COVID vaccination status upon our reasonable request.