Full-Time Permanent Employment Opportunity
A permanent position is available for an individual with experience in logistics, supply and dispatch. Based at our Mt Kuring-gai facility in Northern Sydney, it is a full-time role working from 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Monday to Friday. With these consistent permanent hours, you can keep your weekends and every morning free for the other important things in your life!
- Ensuring orders are properly checked, packed and dispatched
- Ensuring the prompt delivery of all finished goods in line with the daily schedule
- Tend to customer requirements and general administration duties
- Maintain stock levels and housekeeping within the facility
- Process received goods
- Previous experience in a logistics, stock control and/or supply role is desirable
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate and problem solve effectively
- Minimum 5 years driving experience
- Current Clean Drivers Licence
Slade is an innovative and diverse provider of both pharmacy and compounding services. For over 50 years it has been providing specialised pharmacy services which include the preparation of sterile compounded preparations for use by patients in hospitals.
Slade Health is a national sterile compounding service provider with TGA licensed manufacturing facilities based in Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. At Slade Health, we produce pharmaceutical products such as chemotherapy drugs and analgesics.
How to Apply:
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking on the Apply link below. A covering letter and resume must be attached.
Further information on our business can be found on our website www.sladehealth.com.au